Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Knitting

Let the Christmas knitting begin!  This year I plan to make:

  • Fish Hat for Luke
  • Fish Hat for Connor
  • Monster ear flap hat x2
  • Christmas tree hat x2
  • Star Wars hat for Samuel
  • Deer hats for:
    • Timmy
    • Eric
    • Devin
  • A whack of fingerless mitts for:
    • Kathy
    • Missy
    • Desi
    • Katrina
    • Crazy Gram
    • Eric's fiancee (Alicia? must find this out before writing out tag!)
  • Finish my mother's scarf (which was on my list last year; this scarf has been in progress now for two years.  It is time to finish it or frog it.)
  • Socks for Tiffany
Whew!  That should keep me busy.  I have about half the yarn and will need to get just a little bit more.  The fish hats have already been started.  In fact one is mostly finished and the second one has about three inches finished.  An update on those is coming soon.
Some of the yarn for Christmas presents
I will get through the knitting much quicker once I have finished finals.  I have an exam Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and the following Tuesday.  Then I am finished for the year!  We have a nice long break--about three and a half weeks--and I have a whole bunch of plans.  Plans for knitting, plans for reading, plans for needlework, and plans for cleaning and organizing.  I am so looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment