I've spent the day reading about Traumatic Brain Injury for a paper I have to write. I should have gone to the library, though, because the distractions around the house are just overwhelming. In addition to reading, I also:
- stared at the dust on the ceiling fan for about ten minutes, wondering if I should dust it. I didn't.
- spent about a half hour debating if I should go for a run. I did. I did about three miles, which takes me about a half hour. This is why running takes me twice as long as other people. It takes me just as long as the actual run to talk myself into running.
- took a nap. This actually happened before the run, which gave me energy for the run.
- knit. Obviously.
- made banana bread. Cuz those black bananas ain't gonna walk themselves over to the mixer.
- cleaned the kitchen, the bathroom, and did a load of laundry.
- and did some online shopping for groceries that I can't get locally (chia seeds. Sometimes I truly miss living in a bigger metropolitan area. Or somewhere with more health conscious types.)
Whew. What a day. I'm exhausted and off to watch Nashville.