Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Week Two, Check

Week two of clinicals is finished!  Whoo hoo!  And it went so much smoother than than the first week.  I'm not dreading next week, like I was this week.  Part of it is familiarity with the unit we are on, I'm sure, but some of it is learning the ropes.  There are still a lot of things to learn, but at this point there are certain things our professor can tell us to do that we can perform without questions.

We also got a bit of a reprieve this week when our cardiac test was bumped to next week.  In order to celebrate, I've been working on some cross stitch this evening.
I'm making a  biscornu for a friend as a Valentine's Day gift.  This particular pattern is from a French blog, but one need not be able to read to embroider.  Especially cross stitch.  Crosses are crosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment