I have so many plans for break, you would think it was two months long instead of a week. This break, I hope to:
- make sense of my UFOs
- finish my Baktus
- organize my craft room
- go through The Stash
- start a pair of fingerless mitts (Hedgerow, to be specific)
- run at least fifteen miles (not all at one time, but spread out over the break)
- clean out the master bedroom closet
- finish the biscournu
- finish a card I'm making for a friend
- finish a cross stitch set I've been working on for a year
- write a few letters
- read at least two books
- update our household budget spreadsheet
- sew some things for a swap
- learn French
But the first thing I'm going to do?
Alicia at Posie Gets Cozy has created such a delightful little softie! I can't wait to make her. She might have to wait until after break, but I'm really hoping to get one stitched up by Easter.
Oh, and I plan to spend some time snuggling with these little dudes, too.