Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving: Day 20, nursing school

Nursing school.  What can  I say?  Yes, I am thankful that I am in nursing school.  I think (hope?) that I will make a good nurse when all is said and done.  However, I have to remind myself that there is an end in there somewhere.  Thankful?  Yes.  Exhausted?  Yes.  Frustrated?  Much of the time.

I had some fun with PicMonkey.  Still learning, both nursing and photo editing.
I am also thankful that this semester is almost over.  We have a month-long break starting in a couple of weeks.  Mike's mother is coming down for a week in December, and my mother is coming down for a long weekend in January, so the entire break will not consist of me sitting on the davenport with a     glass of wine and my knitting, watching Hallmark movies (just kidding.  maybe.) but it should be fun.

Anyway, I've learned a LOT both about nursing and about myself.  I'm at a point in this semester where I'm looking forward to next semester.  There was a point where I didn't think I would get to next semester!  hah!  More on "nursing school" later.  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment